This tapestry wall hanging is called The Holy Grail With Border.
- Sizes available: HA37" x W52", H49" x W66", H62" x W85", H108" x W136"
- The Holy Grail (with border)
- This tapestry also comes without border
- Fully lined & finished with tapestry rod sleeve
- Quality : jacquard woven in France
- Cotton and viscose blend
This tapesty was designed by Edward Burne-Jones and woven by Morris & Co. in 1895-96. It is one of the six panels illustrating the story of the Holy Grail. It represents the arming and departureof of knights of the Round Table amongst which are Sir Bors Sir Percival and Sir Galahad. The original is exposed in the Birmingham Museum.
Acryllic and viscose blend
The Holy Grail (with border) - Backed with lining and tunnel for easy hanging
Rod and Tassels are not included in the quoted price
This gorgeous tapestry will create a new sense of charm and wonder in your home. Adds warmth and depth to any interior design. Decorate your home tastefully! Great addition to any tapestry collection.